10 Top Books On Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Terese McWillia… 작성일 24-09-20 18:41 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It is very small and is affixed to the vehicle loom and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgThe detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market, bmw m2 ghost installer can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It records GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Porsche 911 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명 : (주)공감오레콘텐츠 | 대표이사 : 윤민형

전화 : 055-338-6705 | 팩스 055-338-6706 |
대표메일 gonggamore@gonggamore.co.kr

김해시 관동로 14 경남콘텐츠기업지원센터, 103호

COPYRIGHT gonggamore.com ALL RIGHT RESERVED.로그인